Friday, July 07, 2006

Trip to the lab

Liam had his first trip to daddy's workplace today. We headed to the lab for family dinner night. Liam was a big hit of course. He certainly gets more attention than most Hollywood stars. After dinner we went down to the dock to give Liam his first up close look at the ocean. We also stopped by the aquarium to see the sharks and skates, which the lab studies. He was getting a bit hungry so he was fussy for these photos but I will post them anyway.

Liam also had his first trip to the library today. There were some library patrons who thought it was great that we were already taking a child so young to library. We do want to make sure that he is well read. To help ensure that Liam sees some good modeling, I checked out a few books for myself. I have found that I am getting really good at reading while nursing. A good friend reports that when she nursed her son she would read aloud whatever novel she was reading. This seems like an excellent idea as I would be lost without reading and nursing provides the perfect down time to do so.

I think that is all Liam's big adventures for today. Tomorrow we may head to an auction and then we may try to take it easy.

No comments: