Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Still Waiting

Well, we are about nine days away from the due date. I still maintain that I am ready for him to be born now. We are still working on getting the house together but even without everything complete Baby McK will still have a place to live and be comfortable.

We are still without a name for this little guy. Anyone have any really good ideas? We are basically between two different names but if someone has a killer suggestion we would take it. I suggested to Mike that we wait until we see him to decide what name he looks like. Mike wisely pointed out that he won't look like much since all newborns look a wee bit funny. I guess I can't really argue with that but I still hope that seeing him will help make the final decision.

I am going to post a couple of pictures I made Mike take last night. They aren't great pictures and I look a little possessed but they will give you an idea of what I look like. Many of you have been asking for pictures so hopefully this will do until I can get some better ones taken.

No comments: