Sunday, June 25, 2006

Baby McK is so ahead of the game

Baby McK (we still don't have a name) is so ahead of the game. He has his own blog and he isn't even born yet. We thought this would be a great way to share all the fun that goes with waiting for Jose to arrive, his arrival and then all of the fun after he makes his way into the world.
His due date is July 6th, which is just two weeks away. I am hoping that he makes an early appearance while Mike is hoping that he is on time or a little late. Why the difference in opinion there? Well, I am just ready to stop being uncomfortable. I don't really have ankles or feet that even closely resemble my pre-pregnancy feet. Really, they look more like hobbit feet. I have other minor complaints but won't go into them. I have been pleasantly surprised that I have not suffered near as much as I thought I would being pregnant. I think the secret has been staying active the whole time.
Mike would like Jose (what we call him until he has a real name) to arrive on time or late so that he has more time to get the house underway. As I post this, he is sanding some drywall in our entryway. Our living room is basically finished now that the trim is up and painted. The nursery is very close to being finished as well. Mike is going to be working on building a very large shelf/storage space in there as soon as he finishes a couple of other projects.
We will try to post some pictures of the nursery and maybe even one or two of my very pregnant belly before long.

No comments: